Traditional red star with green frame.
Another blog hop with great Madam Samm i Carol - you must see what make another girls
Have fun! :)
Święta latem?? tak ale tylko zielono czerwone. Tradycyjna czerwona gwiazda w zielonej ramie. Tak mi się kojarzą święta :)
Czyli kolejny blog hop ze świetną Madam Sam i Carol - musicie koniecznie zobaczyć co zrobiły inne dziewczyny. Miłej zabawy :)
July 31
August 1
August 2
August 5
August 6
August 7
August 8
August 9
We're going to have a jolly good time...I'm sure of it!




Your pillow is beautiful and I love the way you created it with a slit in the back. It is gorgeous! Thanks for hopping with us and sharing your fun pillow with us! :O)
OdpowiedzUsuńVery pretty pillow! It will look very festive on any chair or couch! Thank you for creating and sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńA really delightful pillow.
OdpowiedzUsuńbeautiful pillow
OdpowiedzUsuńLove your Christmas star pillow! Thank you for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńbeautiful pillow, Paula; I love the red accent on the back.
OdpowiedzUsuńPiękna!
OdpowiedzUsuńNo cudownie :D Ja w ciągu dalszym boje się patchworku ;) Może przy następnym blog hopie się skuszę hihi ;) Pozdrawiam cieplutko !
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a lovely christmas pillow. Thanks for sharing
OdpowiedzUsuńA lovely Christmas cushion.
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a gorgeous pillow. It looks amazing. Beautiful Christmassy colour choices. Well done!
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a great cushion - the red star is so bright and beautiful. Great sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńŚliczna. Chyba muszę się o taką pokusić :)
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for sharing your lovely pillow with the bright and beautiful color.
OdpowiedzUsuńHave a great and fun blog hopping.
Christmas hugs from Sweden
I love the bright, clean lines of your star pillow.
OdpowiedzUsuńAch! aż powiało miłym chłodem :))) Świetna poduszka, motyw gwiazdy i te kolory wspaniale się razem dogadują!
OdpowiedzUsuńA tak w ogóle to rewelacyjny pomysł z tymi świątecznymi motywami latem, może się zainspiruję? Pozdrawiam!
ech ja to chyba w snach tak Piekana uszyje :):) Przeslicznie wyszla Ci podusia :) Nawet z tylu ten czerwony wzorek :) Suuper :):)
OdpowiedzUsuńLove your star pillow! Thanks for sharing!
OdpowiedzUsuńLove your star pillow. It is so festive for Christmas.
OdpowiedzUsuńVery nice pillow, thanks for sharing!
OdpowiedzUsuńGreat pillow .... Love the straight line quilting!
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful pillow! I need to learn how to make that lovely envelope backing! :)
OdpowiedzUsuńI love the envelope backing ...so easy to make and quick. I love your pillow.
OdpowiedzUsuńI want to make pillows for the children in a hospital for Christmas, I better get started.
OdpowiedzUsuńGreat pillow, love the envelope back
OdpowiedzUsuńVery pretty pillow! I love the stitching you did on the back. blessings, marlene
OdpowiedzUsuńGreat points on the pillow!! Red and green solids look good too! Nice job!
OdpowiedzUsuńYour Christmas Pillow is lovely... imagine a sofa with several and the fabrics mixed for each!!! It wuld be impressive - thanks for sharing in the hop!
OdpowiedzUsuńLovely cushion! I love red and green for Christmas too!!
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful!
OdpowiedzUsuńLovely Christmas pillow. The back is nice too.
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful projects, Paula!
OdpowiedzUsuńWOW! Beautiful pillow. I loved the fabrics that you used. Thank you for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńYour pillow is beautiful, thank you for sharing!
OdpowiedzUsuńVery lovely pillow. That is a timeless, traditional star that can stay out all year long. Wonderful job!
OdpowiedzUsuńPodziwiam za precyzje wykonania jak zawsze!
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a sweet pillow. It is something how a simple star can make things just pop!
OdpowiedzUsuńLovely pillow. These hops are always a lot of fun.
OdpowiedzUsuńGreat pillow!
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful pillow!
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a lovely pillow! Thanks for sharing....it puts me in the mood for Christmas!
OdpowiedzUsuńYour pillow is quite striking with lovely fabrics! Well done, Paula.
OdpowiedzUsuńPretty pillow :)
OdpowiedzUsuńPretty pillow. I like the star.
OdpowiedzUsuńSuch a pretty pillow! Thank you for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńYour pillow is lovely! I love Christmas pillows :)
OdpowiedzUsuńHiya!!! Very nice pillow---I can see it now, in the corner of my favorite chair lol. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas, blessed be, hugs!!! Pam
OdpowiedzUsuńpamspretties57 at gmail dot com
Pretty pillow. Love the border fabric and the echo quilting. Thanks for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for sharing that lovely pillow! Enjoy the rest of the summer and the blog hop!
OdpowiedzUsuńVery pretty fabric for your pillow...nice job
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat beautiful fabric and wonderful treasure for the holiday season!
OdpowiedzUsuńthat star is my favorite block, EVER!!! love your pillow, great job
OdpowiedzUsuń...and we are having a jolly good time.
OdpowiedzUsuńNo i mamy święta latem, co to się porobiło! :-) Fajnie wygląda ten materiał w bombki i liście, bardzo świątecznie.
OdpowiedzUsuńThe red star just pops in the middle of the pillow against the white background. The green with just a twinge of red is a perfect border. Great job! The cutie in your banner is adorable. I miss my grandboys.
OdpowiedzUsuńYour pillow is just lovely.
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a beautiful pillow, thanks for sharing!
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful pillow! Thank you for sharing :)
OdpowiedzUsuńApologies for being at the end of your day....I had to be out today but not without seeing all of the projects before I left. Hello PAULA...first I just love your wee thing on your banner...darn cute..almost as cute as your pillow...festive at its best
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for sharing your beautiful work!!
OdpowiedzUsuńvery nice and thanks for sharing!
OdpowiedzUsuńSo pretty and bright. Thank you for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńxo jan
Your pillow cover is lovely. Let me wish you an early Wesoly Swiat.
OdpowiedzUsuńVery pretty pillow. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńcheers
maggie
maggiemine42@gmail.com
What a beautiful, cheery pillow! Great job!
OdpowiedzUsuńLovely Christmas pillow, thanks for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńSuper pretty and traditional christmas pillow. Thank you for shareing it with us today.
OdpowiedzUsuńWonderful pillow. I love the stitching you did.
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful pillow. That green fabric you've used is a great rich shade of green.
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful pillow! Thank you for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńczad.
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for sharing your lovely pillow.
OdpowiedzUsuńależ cudniasta poducha !!! :)))
OdpowiedzUsuńVery nice pillow. I love the fabric you used.
OdpowiedzUsuńThe saw-tooth Star is one of my favorite quilt blocks. Love it all red.
OdpowiedzUsuńvery nice pillow .... a perfect way to add to the holiday décor in your home.
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for sharing with us and being apart of the hop
in stitches
Very cool pillow!
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a stunning pillow!
OdpowiedzUsuńPretty pillow! Thanks for sharing!
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful pillow!!
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is an awesome pillow. Thanks for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńWonderful pillow! Thanks for sharing.
OdpowiedzUsuńI like the way you finished your pretty holiday pillow! it makes it look as nice on the front as it does on the back.
OdpowiedzUsuńpięknie pięknie może faktycznie czas zacząć:)
OdpowiedzUsuńred and green is exatly how christmas looks like, very pritty pillow, thanks for sharing ☺
OdpowiedzUsuńBente